• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subway got some good cookies

according to YOU maybe

we don't recognize the existence of chat threads CCI, CCII, CCXXXV, or CCXXXVIII

we're on Chat Thread CCXLI
Oh stop.

But really the count is tricky because for example biff's lack of creativity means that some chat threads have similar names and there are also lots of pretender threads that use the name "chat thread" but aren't actually genuine

Lotta people busy hurting my feelings on the usmnt thread.

ChrisL kind of sucks so don't take it personally

“It is pleasant to sit quietly somewhere, in the beer garden for example, under the chestnuts by the skittle-alley. The leaves fall down on the table and on the ground, only a few, the first. A glass of beer stands in front of me, I've learned to drink in the army. The glass is half empty, but there are a few good swigs ahead of me, and besides I can always order a second and a third if I wish to.“

I’m not sure there’s anything in all of literature that speaks to me the way this passage from All Quiet does.

Which-Wich and Pot Belly are my favorite sandwich places, Firehouse 3rd. My opinion based on buying prepared hot sandwiches, I think cold deli sandwiches are gross.

I dunno…we’d still expect you long nailers to post…union or not…

7QDz.gif

in that clip of k giving that speech in cameron, in the very last half second, a lady stood up and clapped and it might've been the most aggressive clap i have every seen

it had to be at least a foot of recoil between claps

whoever did the lineups had a nice voice crack when he said blue devils and said "paulo" instead of "paolo"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back