• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread World Championships - Darling it's better down where it's wetter

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sounds nervous and prob can't handle talking about making out instead of just doing it

I suspect that this gentleman is attracted to RTQ -- he flirts incessantly, likes her attention, would definitely hook it -- but knows that she's looking for a serious relationship and wants no part of that.

No one doesn't hook up with someone they are attracted to. Him saying he was was just a bullshit line to soften the blow. But the reason he's not attracted is the lack of confidence, not the physical features. RTQ isn't unattractive. She's tall and not fat, guys like that.

Last edited:
Anyone else who is friends with her on FB see the new profile pic of #littlemrawesome's mom?

Use MSPaint to put a small, black bar over the eyes to protect the innocent.

Carrboro Music Fest was interesting, as always. At one point I was partying with my two bisexual friends named Sarah, one of their boyfriends, hot Brazilian yoga chick, Cary (now Durham) woman, her gay friend Jerry, and my cat friend, optometrist, and weed connection. I did not make out with any of them.

PIPE and COLOSSUS rule, though.

Last edited:
How about working on whatever it is that has your crushes be able to use a "mutual desperation" line. You're a not unattractive graduate from an elite university. You'll probably land these guys if you just had some confidence.

I suspect that this gentleman is attracted to RTQ -- he flirts incessantly, likes her attention, would definitely hook it -- but knows that she's looking for a serious relationship and wants no part of that.

He sounds nervous and prob can't handle talking about making out instead of just doing it

No one doesn't hook up with someone they are attracted to. Him saying he was was just a bullshit line to soften the blow. But the reason he's not attracted is the lack of confidence, not the physical features. RTQ isn't unattractive. She's tall and not fat, guys like that.

He was my sounding board for guy advice for many years while he was dating his ex and heard plenty of my stories of #woe. Can't undo that. He did say that after his breakup last winter that he "compulsively thought about propositioning me" but knew it would be destructive since he was in a bad place. Seems that this has been festering.

Well we might go backpacking this weekend (just us) and sharing a tent. I mentioned that my plan of seducing him in the woods had already been shot down, and he replied that what happens in the woods stays in the woods. Mixed signals, dude. I feel like I need to say something in person this week before we venture into the woods so I don't throw a bunch of word vomit on him about if he has to be desperate to be interested then I'm certainly no longer interested, and end up making it more awkward when we're stuck hiking together.

Doesn't sound like he really shut down the woods seducing

100% yall bang in the tent. Buckets couldn't donk that one up.

Yeah, I don't see any mixed signals there. You guys are going solo tent camping a week after a "serious" text talk about hooking up. I think it's on.

Either we camp, or I find someone who wants to go to Raleigh for the Wake/State game. Gotta decide.

I like that RTQ has done a complete 180 and is now going super aggressive on this dude.

Good stuff, srsly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back