• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

....it's 5:40 now. Been up since 5:00. My sinuses should make today's mountain passes interesting.

ugh, so when I stretch my left calf i get pain in the back of my heal that's a sharp/tingling feeling, wtf is that.

I may be going too nuts as far as food preparation for tomorrow

-buffalo chicken dip
-chorizo poached in red wine
-either gargonzola cheese- or chorizo-stuffed dates wrapped in either bacon or prosciutto
-beer and cheese dip

And others will be bringing stuff too

At the point there's five confirmed.

-buffalo chicken dip
-either gargonzola cheese- or chorizo-stuffed dates wrapped in either bacon or prosciutto
-beer and cheese dip

K so where is the party?

-buffalo chicken dip
-beer and cheese dip

I'd do the gorgonzola cheese over chorizo. And you can never go too nuts as far as food preparation goes...at least that is my motto, which CallowaySlave (wherever he is) can testify.

Yeah I actually decided on cheese/prosciutto about ten minutes ago, partially because I don't want to set my fire alarm off too much tomorrow.

You'll get to learn the joys of sensitive rowhouse fire alarms soon. Ours goes off basically any time something touches a surface with any oil in it. Last week it took about three seconds to go off after I put a steak on the pan.

Yeah I actually decided on cheese/prosciutto about ten minutes ago, partially because I don't want to set my fire alarm off too much tomorrow.

You'll get to learn the joys of sensitive rowhouse fire alarms soon. Ours goes off basically any time something touches a surface with any oil in it. Last week it took about three seconds to go off after I put a steak on the pan.

I feel you mang. Our fire alarm is the same way in teh apt. Our microwave was broken for the last week too, eliminating the use of its vent, so it made our kitchen basically unusable for the week.

That might be a problem. I plan on making some fried chicken the second we move in that house so that we can start the process of getting the cast-iron skillet seasoned that we got for our wedding.

I just found a really awesome house on craigslist for rent. Hoping to hear back from the owners today and that it is as awesome as it sounds!

That might be a problem. I plan on making some fried chicken the second we move in that house so that we can start the process of getting the cast-iron skillet seasoned that we got for our wedding.

I'm sure there are ways around it, my roommate and I are just too lazy to figure it out :noidea: And maybe yours won't be as sensitive as ours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back