• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD XLVII - I BELIEVE I CAN FLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit now we're stuck with a week of chat thread titles about bands and lyrics no one's ever heard of.

Shit now we're stuck with a week of chat thread titles about bands and lyrics no one's ever heard of.

i solemnly promise i won't do this. and if you don't know master p...

ok since nobody watched it....what nonny linked was removed, here's another version

what happens if a chat thread ends and there's no moderator around to close the previous one? Nexus of the universe?

It sort of makes me sad, that everybody is just staring at this obviously fucked up girl and not doing anything whatsoever to help her.

Werd.

also to answer this in more depth:

Cookout did you go to a running store?

I didn't really feel like going today, and instead busted out my old running shoes that I bought like 3 or 4 years go. That was a mistake, since I now has an awesome blister on my foot. I forgot how much those things can hurt sometimes.

However, running in shoes after being used to the zero drop barefoot stuff felt a lot easier. I didn't like not having tactile feedback when on the trail portion of the run though.

If the blister doesn't hurt too badly tomorrow might hit up fleet feet and get a pair that fits better. Just worried about deciding on a pair when my foot is already in semi-pain now. Also need to order some non-cotton socks, as that may have also been the culprit.

Also, KT tape is the shit. Helping so much w/ mah tendonitis.

what happens if a chat thread ends and there's no moderator around to close the previous one? Nexus of the universe?

Welp, to your guys' credits, last time that happened you started your own and let the old one just kind of fall away (and then it got renamed and bumped back up).

It sort of makes me sad, that everybody is just staring at this obviously fucked up girl and not doing anything whatsoever to help her.

if someone's tripping balls like that, im not getting near them unless i need to. Don't know wtf they'll do

Dude, I don't know why you are all hating on cotton socks! I wear those things more than half the time! The vast majority of my running socks are cotton.

Dude, I don't know why you are all hating on cotton socks! I wear those things more than half the time! The vast majority of my running socks are cotton.

Well I'm not necessarily hating. Just know I got a blister today and those socks didn't feel very good. Though it could have just as easily been due to a poor fit of the shoe.

SUCK IT DC POSTERS ALL YOUR PHONE BOOTH ARE BELONG TO US

I applied to a job in Buffalo last week. Based on the description I'm extremely interested though I doubt I'll get an interview since I have no ties to the area.

I tried non cotton because it was suggested that it may help my blisters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back