• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXXIX - Furrrr sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this email

"you have about 20 Wake forest t-shirts here. Is it OK if I make something with them - a semi surprise for you?
Mom"

:willynilly: Woo!!

Hope she doesn't know what the Shocker is because I definitely have a shirt with that on it.

Just got this email

"you have about 20 Wake forest t-shirts here. Is it OK if I make something with them - a semi surprise for you?
Mom"

Hope she doesn't know what the Shocker is because I definitely have a shirt with that on it.

ohboyohboyohboyohboy

That was from an exam in my LLM. It was much more complicated than I wrote down.

I am aware. I just took a torts final. How you go from a psychiatrist practicing hypnosis to him having an extramarital affair with the patient to a woman suing a hospital for intentional battery to multiple causes of death of the guy in the apt above the psychiatrist is just plain amazing.

Just got this email

Mom"

You're so getting a quilt.

Hey Nonny looks like it might not be too cold this weekend, 50 or so on Saturday. You going to be around? If so how would you feel about getting out and hitting for a bit?

haha oh noooo not the boogie. that's my biggiest nightmare. I always check for a stray boog

OH my gosh. I almost posted this like 4 times today. I live in fear of having a dangling booger.

I hope so!! Not that I really need any more blankets but SOME DAY HTTD and I will have 2 bedrooms and more places to put said blankets.

i want to make a tshirt quilt SO badly. (or have one made). I have enough to do front side Wake/sorority and backside ASP... what's a common size? 4x5 (t-shirts)?

I'm finally getting back into running shape. It's really tough, because while I'm still in fairly good cardio shape, I'm carrying around a lot more weight (10 lbs) than I was when I used to run races.

Fuuuuu.

Augustus was like so much cooler when he was Octavian. #hipsterclassicsmajor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back