• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that plus the tshirt with your name on it def locks you in as nonthreatening

They found pictures of the Alabama fugitive at a car wash in Indiana. I love how this dude is like 6'9 and has made it this far without being found.

They found pictures of the Alabama fugitive at a car wash in Indiana. I love how this dude is like 6'9 and has made it this far without being found.

Well he stayed out of the transfer portal, so that's probably why.

And they arrested him. There was a car chase and she shot herself but lived.

And they arrested him. There was a car chase and she shot herself but lived.

I mean if you're self destructive and nearing 60, you could do worse than a relatively successful nationwide manhunt

In the last 24 hours my lady has referred to Grayson Allen and Brett Kavanaugh as “little bitch” with the exact same energy and I love her.

I have never, not once, even remotely considered sleeping with my ex wife since we split ~12 years ago. Though we weren’t sleeping together for quite a while before we split either.

Seriously, what was he thinking putting this on?

young-thug-gunna-charged-indictment

I have never, not once, even remotely considered sleeping with my ex wife since we split ~12 years ago. Though we weren’t sleeping together for quite a while before we split either.

+1 on all counts. i hate to admit it, but this is part of why we divorced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back