• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably I Can Hear The Heart Beating As One is yr best bet to hear first

found this from /mu/ too

yolatengo.jpg

probably I Can Hear The Heart Beating As One is yr best bet to hear first

This is a hard question. I don’t think YLT have a “perfect” album but I’d have to pick I Can Hear the Heart Beating As One because it was my first and also because it has a little bit of everything they are great at. Probably Pass the Hatchet, I think I’m Goodkind is my favorite song, but if I think too hard I’d say “no, wait, Flying lesson (hot chicken #1) is my favorite, or maybe Ohm, shit never mind it’s The story of Yo La Tengo…or Night Falls on Hoboken…” I admit that each album has a couple songs I could skip except I Can Hear the Heart.

I was ready October 1st. I have stayed outside until dark 3 days in a row. Plan on making it a 4th.

Yeah, played tennis with the wife and lil ones till dark last night, and plan on playing disc golf today. Just jacked for when the fireflies come out and get to watch the kids chase them. Summer is the best.

found this from /mu/ too

yolatengo.jpg

Fun fact, James McNew, Yo La's bassist and occational song writer, went to college with and was in a band called EctoSlavia with Pavement's Steve Malkmus, Steve West and Bob Nastanovich and Silver Jews's David Berman.

Columbus is a pretty fun town, Ohioness notwithstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back