• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you live in Wilkesboro they’re all just your side pieces anyway. Use them dirty for their individual attractive qualities and then drive home to the lady that truly loves you.

in that case, your lady is a 4 when you have the opportunity to be with 7+ but you're just playing it safe

dang, three cool towns

fuck sexy ass LA
marry NO
kill charleston i guess

defs fuckin' LA

but i can't marry NO, too big a city for me to settle in long term.. soo marry chucktown and kill NO (sorry bb)

Having just left Charleston, marrying into old money Charleston with a house on the Battery and another in Kiawah would be ultimate life goals.

meanwhile i got an email yesterday saying that a polo & jeans is acceptable in the office

I've been gradually going more casual at the jobs I've worked at since I took my first job in DC (first job outta school was at a newspaper in Atlanta and anything goes). Went from full suit required > biz casual with jeans allowed on Fridays > move to Asheville and biz casual or jeans both allowed > pretty much anything goes except other breweries' merch.

Last May when I was in charleston for a family wedding, I learned that my grandmother's grandparents had a house on the battery that was turned into a firehouse but is now back into just a residential home. it ruined the trip for me.

well LA does have an infinite amount of things to do

I’ve been consistently fucking myself for as long as I can remember so I guess I’d appreciate some variety.

people seem to enjoy boston but having only been to danvers, Logan Airport, and the Legal Seafoods on the harbor, i just imagine it's block after block of dunkin, racists, and annoying college kids

is that it

i feel like y'all are forgetting that there is literally nowhere to eat on monday's in LA besides subway?

after i accepted the slc job, providence reached out for an interview which i feel like would be a cool place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back