• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaundee Brown is gone

So now that manning is gone, is there any way for brown to come back? or has the shipped sailed?
It seems pretty plausible or even likely that Brown found out that Manning was being fired and that was a big part of why he left WF.

It seems pretty plausible or even likely that Brown found out that Manning was being fired and that was a big part of why he left WF.

If so, might be a good idea that he left. I wish him well.

Understand thought, but just isn't the case. In between Manning news and Chaundee announcing final four, it was still clear he wasn't coming back.

Manning had claimed awhile back that he had spoken (advised?) Chaundee and Saar to check out the NBA waters. Then Chaundee made his "supporting Manning" tweet and that never got followed up on. Maybe Chaundee and Saar didn't get along? Maybe Chaundee approached Manning wanting to leave and just wanted to make sure he should?

Seth Davis article on the Athletic says Manning was surprised Friday to learn he was being fired. So I don’t see how Chaundee would have found out a week earlier.

Seth Davis article on the Athletic says Manning was surprised Friday to learn he was being fired. So I don’t see how Chaundee would have found out a week earlier.

Smug and arrogant is not a great way to go through life danny.

Smug and arrogant is not a great way to go through life danny.

While I don’t question his tendency to be smug and arrogant, I don’t put much validity in that kind of report. Sounds sort of like what you’re supposed to say because no one’s going to acknowledge they’ve been talking about being let go with the AD for months. Coach speak to the end IMO.

Understand thought, but just isn't the case. In between Manning news and Chaundee announcing final four, it was still clear he wasn't coming back.

Makes his tweet defending Manning a few days before bolting all the more strange.

50 games under .500 in the ACC and 33 games under overall at Wake in SEASON 6 and he didn't see his dismissal coming??! :dumb:

Chaundee might want to look long and hard before he commits to Iowa State. They need players, but one of the few good ones they have is the junior to be incumbent big guard. HM all conference. Second leading scorer on the team.

Chaundee might want to look long and hard before he commits to Iowa State. They need players, but one of the few good ones they have is the junior to be incumbent big guard. HM all conference. Second leading scorer on the team.

Should go to LSU & get paid.

Danny left a burned down building and his "parting gifts" are the dying embers of a transfer-out march...

I don't see how any player can play in such a situation, where everyone could plainly see the deficits, see the effect on the fan base and attendance, and read the majority of comments written by posters and sports writers, alike.

Back