• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Checking the board

mothersodear

Reaction score
Anybody else checking this board every 30 minutes to see if anything's happened?

Actually, I'm more engaged as a Wake fan now than I've been since bzzz's hire. There's at least a possibility of something good happening.

There are currently 1395 users online. 1040 members and 355 guests

Anybody else checking this board every 30 minutes to see if anything's happened?

Actually, I'm more engaged as a Wake fan now than I've been since bzzz's hire. There's at least a possibility of something good happening.

In Well Man We Trust!

no

I used to check the boards every 12 seconds, but now I check it every 8.7 seconds.

Hold on, need to refresh

We're more excited now without a football coach in place than we have been for the last 5 years of Grobe's tenure- so sad that he got fat and happy and let the program run down after the OB high.

FWIW, Josh Harris has been invited to an All-Star game per his twitter.

Yes.

Back