• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cherie Berry will not seek re-election...

Man, back in college, I always wanted to take Cherie Berry to plow town. Huge age differential, but then, whenever I would get in an elevator, I would feel obligated to let the occupants know that I'd already been all up in that. Think of the novelty factor.

Man, back in college, I always wanted to take Cherie Berry to plow town. Huge age differential, but then, whenever I would get in an elevator, I would feel obligated to let the occupants know that I'd already been all up in that. Think of the novelty factor.

Livin' it up when you're going down?

Her presence in NC is as ubiquitous as the mispronunciation of her first name.

A crappy politician with a funny name and a marketing ploy that kept her in office long past when she should have been unseated. Bye.

Cherie_Berry.jpg

Every time I saw her certificate in an elevator, UB40's "Cherry, Oh Baby" would go through my head. I share this so the same can happen to you, too. You're welcome.

Every time I saw her certificate in an elevator, UB40's "Cherry, Oh Baby" would go through my head. I share this so the same can happen to you, too. You're welcome.

Funny, when I'd walk into an elevator one of the following songs would come to mind.

A crappy politician with a funny name and a marketing ploy that kept her in office long past when she should have been unseated. Bye.

This. I heard her spouting some bullshit on the news about her putting her pictures on all the certificates so "kids would feel safe when they got on an elevator". I think it actually had more to do with her being a raving egomaniac than anything else.

This. I heard her spouting some bullshit on the news about her putting her pictures on all the certificates so "kids would feel safe when they got on an elevator". I think it actually had more to do with her being a raving egomaniac than anything else.

I polled all 3 of my high school classes today. Over 40 percent of them were able to tell me who she was. That's pretty damn impressive.

I polled all 3 of my high school classes today. Over 40 percent of them were able to tell me who she was. That's pretty damn impressive.

Ask them if they know the name of a single other member of the executive branch besides Roy Cooper.

In related news, I just noticed our office elevator hasn't been serviced/certified since August 2017. Isn't that illegal?

Back