• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cherry is the best Starburst FLAVA

You're an idiot. Pass em all my way then. I bet you don't eat the pickle that comes with your sandwich either.

You're an idiot. Pass em all my way then. I bet you don't eat the pickle that comes with your sandwich either.

Pickles are gross, but banana flavored anything is delicious. Popsicles. Nut bread. Candy. Don't matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

red is the worst. yellow pink orange red

Have a crazy coworker who wrote letter to parent company of skittles complaining about the switcheroo of lime to green apple in the original bag.

Literally every time wife eats Skittles I hear the same rant.

They right though.

vB9B5.gif

Man ain't none of y'all noobs know the Cherry Stop?!

HELL YEAH.

You always knew if a chick could unwrap a starburst with her tongue, good things were in your future. Wonder if kids still do that?

Also had a yellow one the other day and was rattled by the fact it was Pineapple Punch instead of lemon. Hard pass on the waxy pina colada.

I would love to share a bag of Starbursts with a lot of you. I love the red ones the best.

Red
Pink
Yellow
Orange

Trivia question from last night:

put these in order from oldest to most recent

Junior Mints
Dove Bar
Reese's PB Cups
Twix
Tootsie Rolls

No cheating

Junior Mints
Dove Bar
Reese's PB Cups
Twix
Tootsie Rolls

No cheating

I'm going....

tootsie
junior mint
twix
reeses
dove

I think Tootsie rolls are like Purple Heart medals in that the ones they give out today were manufactured in the 1940s. Tastes like it anyway.

Junior Mints
Dove Bar
Reese's PB Cups
Twix
Tootsie Rolls

No cheating

without scrolling down I'm going:
tootsie rolls
junior mints
reeses
twix
dove

Starburst and the occasional Reese's cup are the only candy I still eat.

Red
Pink
Orange
Yellow

and you don't mix. Open the pack eat all the yellow first, then orange, pink and save the awesome red ones for last.

Bonkers FTMFW, though I haven't seen them in probably two decades. Do they still make/sell them?

I googled and all I found was some company called leaf that tricked me into thinking they were available but only sold t-shirts and other non-BONKERS! candy

Back