• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ChicdeaC & Matt's Baby Game

Is there an option if Deacon Sports has a post that Matt has to read so he misses the delivery?

METT isn't even on these boards. He is a sell out. Everyone should refrain from this contest.

The scoring for that contest is jacked up. 3/4 of the people missed the birth date by a year.

A week early isn't actually "early".

Well, at least I beat Chic, which is sorta weird.

I bet she was convinced the little guy would be late, thus increasing her misery in being 9 months pregnant in 100 degree heat. Typical Deacon mindset. :)

http://www.expectnet.com/games/ThePitPredicts

Let's make some guesses about ChicDeac & Matt's baby! We know the due date is August 6, 2012, but when do you think the baby will be born? Will the baby be a he or a she? And how big?

I will supply a fabulous prize to the winner of this contest.

The scoring for that contest is jacked up. 3/4 of the people missed the birth date by a year.

HAHA...I just saw this thread for the first time, but did people just not think when they input their guesses based on the OP's due date of 2012 instead of 2011?

They wouldn't even get preggers until November 2011 for it to be due in August 2012.

Someone should switch the years to 2011 and see if that changes the results.

I bet she was convinced the little guy would be late, thus increasing her misery in being 9 months pregnant in 100 degree heat. Typical Deacon mindset. :)

This was definitely my thought process! :)

Back