• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chick-fil-A President Reiterates/Clarifies Anti-Gay Stance

Bojangles just beats the shit out of everybody on the breakfast front. Everyone else is just fighting for second place.

the mcdonalds southern style chicken sandwich is surprisingly good too.

Bojangles just beats the shit out of everybody on the breakfast front. Everyone else is just fighting for second place.

i usually love bojangles, but ours is somehow not very good. biscuits always come out kind of flat. i think biscuitville is far superior. ultimate turkey sausage FTW.

BISCUITVILLE!?

The Biscuitville I frequent still allows smoking in it. I literally have no idea how they do this, but from the hours of 6 AM to 8 AM, there are old heads in there just smoking and eating breakfast. Unfortunately, every biscuit has a hint of smoke, and not in a good way.

The Biscuitville I frequent still allows smoking in it. I literally have no idea how they do this, but from the hours of 6 AM to 8 AM, there are old heads in there just smoking and eating breakfast. Unfortunately, every biscuit has a hint of smoke, and not in a good way.

Probably just don't GAF.

I love some Bojangles, but prefer Biscuitville when I have the chance. Ridiculous that there isn't a Biscuitville in Wilmington. Think the closest one is in Rocky Mount.

If I want a biscuit, I go to Bojangles, Biscuitville, or Hardee's. Breakfast at Chick-fil-A begins and ends with the spicy chicken breakfast burrito. Indescribably delicious, particularly when you add a little salsa to it.

If I want a biscuit, I go to Bojangles, Biscuitville, or Hardee's. Breakfast at Chick-fil-A begins and ends with the spicy chicken breakfast burrito. Indescribably delicious, particularly when you add a little salsa to it.

Totes agree. That burrito was defs my bfast go-to back when I frequented CFilA.

Kudos to Dan Cathy:

"Even as Campus Pride and so many in the community protested Chick-fil-A and its funding of groups like Family Research Council, Eagle Forum and Exodus International, the funding of these groups had already stopped. Dan Cathy and Chick-fil-A could have noted this publicly earlier. Instead, they chose to be patient, to engage in private dialogue, to reach understanding,and to share proof with me when it was official. There was no "caving"; there were no "concessions." There was, in my view, conscience."

Back