• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chik fil a deserves a se7en style ass *******

I'd like to buy that company and immediately open every CFA in the country on Sunday. Dumbest thing ever.

Boycott Chik-Fil-A. I dare you.

i just gchatted this to my uber-lib gf who loves chicfila with the message: "put your money where your mouth is."

I already boycott chik-fil-a on grounds that fast food is fucking gross

I do. I only go to that fast-food-church on Sundays. Fuck Truett Cathy.

is it really that surprising that a place that is closed on sundays is anti-gay

Been hearing about this for a few weeks now. You'd have to figure the numbers actually went up in 2010 and 2011. I'm done with Chick fil a but my kids are addicts.

WinShape Gave Over $1.7 Million To Anti-Gay Groups. In 2009 alone, WinShape donated $1,733,699 to multiple anti-gay groups:

Marriage & Family Legacy Fund: $994,199
Fellowship Of Christian Athletes: $480,000

Never thought of FCA as an anti-gay group. Don't know much about them though.

Chik Fil-A was in the news recently for something else a little too conservative.

No dog in this hunt, but I am bored today.

What is wrong with them having those philanthropic practices? They make the money, they can do what they want with it. You object, head over to Arbys.

This. Haven't been to a Chik-fil-a, McDonalds, Wendys, Burger King type place in many years.

Bojangles?

Haven't had a drive-thru fast food burger in years. Chicken biscuits on the other hand....

What is wrong with them having those philanthropic practices? They make the money, they can do what they want with it. You object, head over to Arbys.

that's exactly my plan. im not saying they cant give to whom they want, but ill be enjoying mcdonalds knock off whenever i want a chicken sandy now.

This is sensationalism. All Abrahamic religions are "anti-gay" by those definitions. Basically anything or anyone that donates to an Abrahamic religion based organization is supporting an "anti-gay" group.

Unusual perspective from some folks when a corporation is knocked for conservative values. As another said, the FCA is anti-gay? They want to close on Sunday to give folks a day with their family.........good for them. Since when does everybody have to be PC and embrace every philosophy?

But this is coming from a guy who does not know what gchat is, so there you go.

My thoughts exactly. Just be glad they're donating somewhere.

For crying out loud...who cares? This is like it was plucked from an RJ pol board thread.

Back