• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Givens Article

anyone have any idea what all these outside temptations are that he always talks about? Was he a knucklehead in college or something?

anyone have any idea what all these outside temptations are that he always talks about? Was he a knucklehead in college or something?

Hah good to know you really don't know shit. That's for the real friends to know and you to go Fuck yourself about.

Love me some Chris. Wish him nothing but the best in the big leagues.

Hah good to know you really don't know shit. That's for the real friends to know and you to go Fuck yourself about.

huh?

790d1389388275-what-s-your-day-job-escalated-quickly.jpg

That's an oddly aggressive response.

There was a similar article like this that came out after his rookie season. Talked abt off season routine and bad influences.

Hope he can make the necessary changes this off season. Love watching him when the Rams are in TV.

75 yd TD yesterday.
[video]http://www.stlouisrams.com/videos/videos/Cant-Miss-Play-Givens-Gallops-for-TD/5a766b91-aa91-4ea8-a9ce-8818f30b66cb[/video]

CG13 making me consider him for my final pick in fantasy football draft tonight

He's worth a late round flyer or FA pickup esp if your league gives extra weight to long TDs.

Back