• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Matthews happy for hurricane?

Wrangor

Go Deacs
Reaction score
Talk about an oops moment.

http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/11/07/chris-matthews-obamas-win-i-m-so-glad-we-had-storm-last-week

Sorry if Haas.

suck-it-biiiotch.jpg

Context: "No, politically I should say, not in terms of hurting people. The storm brought in possibilities for good politics."

Doesn't ameliorate Matthews channeling his inner Biden, but let's not make it out like he's saying "hooray, destruction and dead people."

Context: "No, politically I should say, not in terms of hurting people. The storm brought in possibilities for good politics."

Doesn't ameliorate Matthews channeling his inner Biden, but let's not make it out like he's saying "hooray, destruction and dead people."

True, in fact, he clarified to say that specifically he wasn't happy about the destruction. Dumb comment, nonetheless.

It's not like he hit the trifecta like Bush did.

Well, he really is, because without destruction and dead people you don't have a distraction.

Well, he really is, because without destruction and dead people you don't have a distraction.

Is this your contention this morning? Hurricane Sandy = "distraction" = Obama wins?

Isn't there a rock you should be crawling back under?

Poorly stated, but almost every news source all week has discussed the impact of the hurricane on the election.

The moron is you.

Matthews made a mistake. If you are hosting live TV for as long as the people on all the networks were, it is likely you'll have a slip of the tongue.

Amazing the different tone when comparing rape gaffs of Republicans and death and destruction gaffs of liberals.

Obviously Matthews isn't happy about dead people just like it is obvious that Mourdock isn't pro rape. Both were massive gaffs. I just thought it would be interesting to see the board response. I can it imagine the outrage on this I'd Matthews was conservative.

"Rape gaffs"???

First of all Matthews is not running for anything.

Next Matthews never voted to separate versions of the disgusting and personal type of crime for political purposes.

Mourdock has a history of demeaning women. Saying " a child of rape is a gift from God", is horrific beyond description.

You are really moving to the wacko right trying to defend Mourdock and you are.

Amazing the different tone when comparing rape gaffs of Republicans and death and destruction gaffs of liberals.

Obviously Matthews isn't happy about dead people just like it is obvious that Mourdock isn't pro rape. Both were massive gaffs. I just thought it would be interesting to see the board response. I can it imagine the outrage on this I'd Matthews was conservative.

Did last night push you over the edge from being a moderate to being a fully in the tank conservative hack?

sheesh dude, really? :rulz:

I am confused as to where I attacked anyone. I said Matthews made a bad gaffe. Sorry if that is too extreme.

Trying to equate it to Mourdock was the problem.

Back