• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Matthews happy for hurricane?

Did last night push you over the edge from being a moderate to being a fully in the tank conservative hack?

You couldn't see through the facade all along? It was blatantly obvious where he stood from the beginning.

Wrangor,

Here are the rules:

D makes a gaffe--slip of the tounge.
R makes a gaffe--press-stopping revelation regarding speaker's deepest, darkest thoughts.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

I'm sorry... was Chris Matthews running for office?

He is on a hack network and said something really stupid. Par for the course. Full disclosure: I like Chris Matthews but him saying that was really, really stupid.

So RJ do you think Mourdock is pro rape? Or maybe that he did a poor job of explaining that he is pro life without any exceptions?

Good grief. This is depressing. Can't have a discussion without the commie brigade piling on for no reason.

For the record I think Obama will do a fine job as president. I don't think liberals are the downfall of America and I wasn't making any broad political generalizations with this thread about democrats.

Just surprised how defensive some if you are. You should be happy. Your guy won remember? Pick that wedgie and loosen up.

So RJ do you think Mourdock is pro rape? Or maybe that he did a poor job of explaining that he is pro life without any exceptions?

Good grief. This is depressing. Can't have a discussion without the commie brigade piling on for no reason.

For the record I think Obama will do a fine job as president. I don't think liberals are the downfall of America and I wasn't making any broad political generalizations with this thread about democrats.

Just surprised how defensive some if you are. You should be happy. Your guy won remember? Pick that wedgie and loosen up.

Mourdock isn't pro rape but his no exceptions position is not popular. Matthews is an idiot who made a gaffe. Mourdock is an idiot who made a gaffe and is extreme on a very controversial issue.

I don't disagree Marietta. I am confused as to where I said Matthews spoke for anyone but himself. Legalizing marijuana can't come quick enough apparently. Some of tall need to seriously chill.

And yes I have been putting on a facade for the past 6 years all so that I could yell "gotcha" when Mitt Romney wasn't elected. I thought Fox News created the dumb conspiracies.

Amazing the different tone when comparing rape gaffs of Republicans and death and destruction gaffs of liberals.

Obviously Matthews isn't happy about dead people just like it is obvious that Mourdock isn't pro rape. Both were massive gaffs. I just thought it would be interesting to see the board response. I can it imagine the outrage on this I'd Matthews was conservative.

Oh brother. Can conservatives have any conversation about anything that doesn't involve whining? Are you going to blame the media too?

Molurdock is an extremist who views pregnancies from rape as legitimate but would support the insane "personhood" bill that Ryan and others have proposed.

His position on victims not having an option is out of the mainstream in America. His statement therefore is much different than Matthews making a silly slip of the tongue.

And yes I have been putting on a facade for the past 6 years all so that I could yell "gotcha" when Mitt Romney wasn't elected. I thought Fox News created the dumb conspiracies.

Good God, Shut Up Already!

Cool. Y'all have fun. No discussion allowed apparently. You really would think that Obama lost based on the level of assholeness on display.

I'm with you, Wrangor. I don't think your terribleness has been a facade. I'm no tinfoil hatter.

Wrangor,

Here are the rules:

D makes a gaffe--slip of the tounge.
R makes a gaffe--press-stopping revelation regarding speaker's deepest, darkest thoughts.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Every time I don't think you make a dumber post, you prove me wrong.

No one said Romney introducing Ryan as "the POTUS" was anything but funny and a slip of the tongue.

But when you campaign on issue and then say something that supports your position, it's not the same.

I'm sorry... was Chris Matthews running for office?

This.

TV hack talking head gaffe does not equal (potential) lawmakers invoking god to force girls who have been raped by their daddies behind the toolshed to have the resulting babies.

you suck at this wrangor

Last edited:
TV hack talking head gaffe does not equal (potential) lawmakers invoking god to force girls who have been raped by their daddies behind the toolshed to have the resulting babies.

bullshit. it is EXACTLY THE SAME

Matthews is a huge supporter of the pro-hurricane lobby.

Back