• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Churchill’s grandson slams Trump for skipping WW1 memorial visit over weather

Is it an event with wind or rain where you can't wear a hat? No Trump. He's still recovering from the jet bridge hair photo.

This cuntburger managed to shit on firefighters and the military in the same day. And the right will continue to defend, including lots of service members and firefighters. It's a disease.

Edited because I spelled cuntburger wrong initially. Spelled it with an "e".

Yep. More conservative/republican hypocrisy on display.

Trump plays golf in rainstorms, yet can't be bothered to attend the 100th anniversary of the end of World War One with our Allies because of rain. Figures. There's a tweet from last year I saw today from Lindsey Graham bragging about playing golf with Trump in the rain. Trump is pathetic and a disgrace, yet his cult loves him more than ever. The double standard applied to Democrats is rich - if Obama had done something like this, Fox News would be having the vapors, and social media would be burning with right-wing indignation. But with Trump, they don't give a shit, including military and former military who adore him. If a Democratic POTUS hadn't done this, lots of former military I know and see on facebook would go berserk, but since it's Trump they'll post nothing, like it never happened.

Trump plays golf in rainstorms, yet can't be bothered to attend the 100th anniversary of the end of World War One with our Allies because of rain. Figures. There's a tweet from last year I saw today from Lindsey Graham bragging about playing golf with Trump in the rain. Trump is pathetic and a disgrace, yet his cult loves him more than ever. The double standard applied to Democrats is rich - if Obama had done something like this, Fox News would be having the vapors, and social media would be burning with right-wing indignation. But with Trump, they don't give a shit, including military and former military who adore him. If a Democratic POTUS hadn't done this, lots of former military I know and see on facebook would go berserk, but since it's Trump they'll post nothing, like it never happened.

I agree with just about all of this post but I wouldn’t paint the military with such broad strokes. There are a lot of members of the military community who are beyond disgusted with this president. I personally know several and I think we have a few who post on these boards.

I agree with just about all of this post but I wouldn’t paint the military with such broad strokes. There are a lot of members of the military community who are beyond disgusted with this president. I personally know several and I think we have a few who post on these boards.

This move is one of the things that makes me the most upset about our president.

I wish I had the honor of attending the 100th anniversary of Armistice Day as the President of the United States.

Hard to believe he passed up a chance to try to brag about the US “saving” Europe

I didn't mean to paint all of them as the same, I also know some former military vets who despise Trump, and I've no doubt that plenty of active duty personnel are opposed to Trump. I am surprised, however, at the ones I know who consistently ignore Trump's insults to the military and vets in general, yet label Democrats as "anti-military." I guess it's no different than the women who are interviewed in various articles who express their love for Trump and dismiss his behavior towards women and sexist remarks.

I didn't mean to paint all of them as the same, I also know some former military vets who despise Trump, and I've no doubt that plenty of active duty personnel are opposed to Trump. I am surprised, however, at the ones I know who consistently ignore Trump's insults to the military and vets in general, yet label Democrats as "anti-military." I guess it's no different than the women who are interviewed in various articles who express their love for Trump and dismiss his behavior towards women and sexist remarks.

Yeah I completely agree. I have a Trump supporting neighbor who’s a Navy vet. Blows my mind.

I know some vets who essentially hate Dems because they don’t want the military to go out and shoot more people and blow people up.

Damn Dems who don’t want to fight BS wars and want soldiers to have more time with their families and want to fund the VA.

Just using the "p" word makes you a misogynist to 09 and others here. Why do you hate women so?
I'm not saying you're a misogynist, RJ, just that the other misogynists think you're a misogynist.

This cuntburger managed to shit on firefighters and the military in the same day. And the right will continue to defend, including lots of service members and firefighters. It's a disease.

Edited because I spelled cuntburger wrong initially. Spelled it with an "e".

Good catch. Cuntberger would be a guy who lives in Cuntberg.

"What has Trump been doing?

Mr Trump did not attend the peace conference and left for the US shortly after it began.

Earlier he visited a cemetery in Suresnes in western Paris, saying he had gone there "to pay tribute to brave Americans" who died in the war.

He caused controversy on Saturday by cancelling a trip to another cemetery for the war dead because of bad weather."

World class d-bag.

Republican operatives recognized the potential political implications of the president’s move — especially since Trump has tried to cast himself as a strong supporter to military and law enforcement personnel.

“If Dems can’t figure out how to make hay for days out of Trump not visiting military cemetery on anniversary of conclusion of WWI because of a little rain ... while other leaders attend ... they really don’t deserve to win in 2020,” said Tucker Martin, a former adviser to the Republican Governors Association who also ran communications for Gov. Chris Christie’s super PAC in 2016.

“Dem POTUS did this? Would be relentless.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/11/trump-paris-cemetery-rain-982947

46024624_2169095903134961_6406617602352742400_n.jpg

Back