• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cigar Thread

discdude

Lampin in the cut
Reaction score
So I recently bought a humidor and cigars for my best man, and decided to start a collection for myself. As a result, I thought it would be cool to start a dialogue with those of you have some experience and expertise in the cigar world. I bought a started humidor (stores up to 30 cigars) and a Man O' War mix pack. I had one with a glass of Laphroiag at a Cigar Bar, and I really enjoyed it. Any other recommendations based on personal preferences? I am excited to begin developing a knowledge about the world of cigars.

Last edited:
Padron 1964 anniversary series are my favorites of late.

Oliva serie v
My father flor de las antillas

Need to get the poster formerly known as SnowManDeac to show up on this thread since he is in marketing with a cigar company.

My new apartment complex has a strict no smoking policy, including on balconies. I'm wondering how they're going to enforce that on the sixteenth floor.

We had a thread on this on the other board.

I love a good cigar; haven't had one in awhile

And a humidor can be just a nice classy thing to have in a home

Anyone recommend a good cohiba? Had one on my honeymoon that I presume had Cuban tobacco. Terrific. Anything close I can get here?

Anyone recommend a good cohiba? Had one on my honeymoon that I presume had Cuban tobacco. Terrific. Anything close I can get here?

Beware the knock off Cohibas.

Get a nice Rocky Patel

Best place to shop: JR's online

Best value: Arturo Fuentes Double Chateau

Back