• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Circumcised or Not?

The Great Foreskin Debate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, well, well. Lookee here. It's the same closeted, sexually repressed elephant line of haters coming out to play! The usual virgin suspects!

Have any of you ever actually put the puritanical dwarven nubs you call hands around the warm, luxurious, silken folds of an uncut deac? I seriously doubt it. If only you had, the reveletory experience gained by such carnal knowledge would have enlightened you to NEVER make such shameful, disparaging remarks against the forelobes of such a divine scepter.

SHAME SHAME FOR SHAME. Judge not the velveteen curtains of manhood until you have experienced their power, uninitiated pleebs. GOOD DAY!

44314d3b-850b-45a1-9b1c-11988b817525

BtrKuGQCQAAsomx.jpg

krnKXet.jpg

Last edited:
Well, well, well. Lookee hrtr. It's the same closeted, sexually repressed elephant line of haters coming out to play! The usual virgin suspects!

Have any of you ever actually put the puritanical dwarven knubs you call hands around the warm, luxurious, silken folds of an uncut deac? I seriously doubt it. If only you had, the reveletory experience gained by such carnal knowledge would have enlightened you to never make such shameful, disparaging remarks against the forelobes of such a divine scepter.

SHAME SHAME FOR SHAME. Judge not the velveteen curtains of manhood until you have experienced their power, uninitiated pleebs. GOOD DAY!

44314d3b-850b-45a1-9b1c-11988b817525

BtrKuGQCQAAsomx.jpg

krnKXet.jpg

those look like dirty palestinian dongs to me

will the pussy MODS anything about this?

NAH!

Back