• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

nvm, I found it. Looks to be about 7 active players and another 8 that play occasionally. I guess they don't war anymore since the slogan is what I left it as about a year ago

nvm, I found it. Looks to be about 7 active players and another 8 that play occasionally. I guess they don't war anymore since the slogan is what I left it as about a year ago

It wasn't *that* long ago you left. There are a few of us still active. Stopped warring due to lack of participation. I'd be open to a move to a more active clan, particularly given the new updates.

I still play, even if 90% of my game time is when I'm waiting in line. One of my frustrations with the game is rarely having an overlap between the time I'm looking to raid and when my shield is down.

I am still active. Up for war, maybe the new features where people can opt in or out of war will help. Would also be up for a group merge with a more active clan.

I'm 3 archers towers away from max TH9 defenses. I guess I'll start running walls and heroes. Are lavas worth it or should I stop at legos? 3,000,000 per wall piece is insane and I see myself quitting the grind after a few weeks of that torture.

We went on like a 13 match unbeaten streak (had one tie in there after 10 straight wins). Winning really helps with building stuff. Finally got all my walls to level 7 purple, but I need to upgrade the teslas as my last thing before upgrading the TH. I'm one of the last in my clan at TH8 so I'm usually 19/20 in the clan wars. Not sure I want to upgrade though. It's tough enough to 3 star at this point. I definitely won't if I upgrade. It's pretty automatic to 2 star at this point, though. I'm glad I quit with those 1 star dragon attacks that would conveniently skip the TH but get you 90+%

Terp board has a couple of pretty serious war clans if anyone wants to join. If there is a small bloc of you who wants to move together one of us can probably accommodate, we are both in the low 40s. Both clans run a similar scheme, two "mandatory" wars per week, and one "practice" war. It's okay to miss occasional mandatory wars like if your AQ is upgrading, but regular attendance is expected. The third war is voluntary with an eye to experimenting with new attacks and such. Anyway I don't want to continually spam your thread but if anyone is interested PM me here.

The new opt in/out feature is money. Having someone in war that doesn't have their spell factory is just a disaster.

I didn't even think about that spell factory scenario, but always found it dumb that you can't use your barb king (and I assume same goes for archer queens) if he is upgrading.

I didn't even think about that spell factory scenario, but always found it dumb that you can't use your barb king (and I assume same goes for archer queens) if he is upgrading.

Yeah of course it's annoying but it's never going to go away because its SuperCells #1 money maker in the game right now. People having to gem their hero upgrades for use in wars.

If you want to join a new Wake Forest active clan, I just started "Demon Deacons". Join up! We will war at least once a week. We can discuss in the chat how frequent we want to.

the problem is the clan is already too small. if a subset of the existing clan moves to the new one, it just makes it smaller and worse. IMO.

True, but if you can war with 5 active people, then that is better than having 17 ppl that are not all active. We can also recruit friends in other clans etc.

Back