• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clash of Clans - New Clan Name: ogboards

Agreed. I just figured if we created a new one that people could join, then only actives would make the effort to move. This would eliminate any unactive people

This hog/balloon event is the tits. I'm running 8 archers, 8 wizards, 36 pigs, and a CC with 6 pigs alongside 4 heal spells. Just make sure to draw out the CC and its $$$$$$. My last 5 raids are: 337448/458212/987, 289071/293098/2584, 168247/369506/1587, 394435/279019/771, 339688/326246/1141

hogs are no match for inferno towers, bombs, or crossbows.

True on inferno towers and bombs if they are doubled up. Crossbows really don't do much to hogs unless they are level 3/4 and multiple xbows are ripping the hogz at the same time. Hogs move too fast to really be handicapped by the xbows and if theyre sitting in a heal spell it just negates the damage. The queen and cc are the main things to worry about outside of double big bombs.

Well placed heals can make hog attacks lethal. The problem is that it's really tough to pull off. I'm miserable at hog attacks and don't even bother with them.

Right now I'm tweening as a new TH9. I liked being a maxed TH8 better I think, except that as 19 or 20 of 20 in the clan, I get TH8s a lot in wars.

TAB you've really become quite a force to be reckoned with in war attacks. I don't think were going to pull this one out because of our 11-20 players but we have been taking care of business up top.

Also, loving this clan level 5 upgrade. Troops plus 1 really helps taking the donation burden off our top players.

The ogboards clan still lives?

ETA, obviously not, I looked it up and it's just 5 sad dead bases... I joined a clan called PhatKatz that is really organized, we win at least 75% of our wars. Has been really fun. We're a few points away from clan level 5.

Last edited:
The ogboards clan still lives?

ETA, obviously not, I looked it up and it's just 5 sad dead bases... I joined a clan called PhatKatz that is really organized, we win at least 75% of our wars. Has been really fun. We're a few points away from clan level 5.

It's dead. Myself and TAB war in a clan started by one of my friends and his US Soccer buddies. Most of them aren't around any longer so just him and I just try to organize war attacks and help out the newer players. We could be a lot more serious if we made cuts based on performance or anything like that but we usually let anyone hang around as long as they are active and participate in war

The clan I'm in is pretty serious. You have to use your attacks (unless the war is out of hand) and if you use your attacks but have dumb attack strategies, you're out (although usually not until you're warned). It helps to be good, but I'm pretty mediocre. I've yet to 3 star a TH9, but I'm also pretty low on the TH9 totem pole. We've lost a higher % of wars as a level 5 clan, but we were winning about 80-90% of our matchups for a long time. We win more than we lose now, but you never know how the matchup is going to be. We had a 3 war losing streak a few weeks ago that was uncharted territory. Looking for win #120 tonight.

Making the jump to TH10 Tuesday morning. I'm a max TH9 with the exception of walls and heroes. My walls are legos instead of lavas. My king is lvl 15 and my queen is lvl 11. I'm going to do the TH9.5 strategy where you only upgrade offense to keep your war rank down. So I'll use all my DE on heroes, all my elixer on camps/troop upgrades, and all my gold on walls.

What's the name of your clan SD3? How often do you guys war? I joined a random clan after the OGB clan fell apart, and it's been ok.

I'm TH9 - working on upgrading king and queen and walls (to legos from dark crystal) at the moment.

What's the name of your clan SD3? How often do you guys war? I joined a random clan after the OGB clan fell apart, and it's been ok.

I'm TH9 - working on upgrading king and queen and walls (to legos from dark crystal) at the moment.

I shoot you a PM when I get to my desk. War search is every Monday/Thursday night around 9:00pm

Supercell dropping bombs this morning, teasing an update that no one saw coming:

-Level 5 Dragons at TH10
-2nd Air Sweeper at TH9
-New training button on home screen to avoid having to individually click on barracks and spell factories individually
-Yes, I said "spell factories", in the official YouTube teaser there are two spell factories. Maybe one focusing on DE spells?
-Lightning strikes no longer damage storages. GTFO on TL my DE!

More updates coming tomorrow morning...

Supercell dropping bombs this morning, teasing an update that no one saw coming:

-Level 5 Dragons at TH10
-2nd Air Sweeper at TH9
-New training button on home screen to avoid having to individually click on barracks and spell factories individually
-Yes, I said "spell factories", in the official YouTube teaser there are two spell factories. Maybe one focusing on DE spells?
-Lightning strikes no longer damage storages. GTFO on TL my DE!

More updates coming tomorrow morning...

1. Crap, I just got lavahounds and learned how to lavaloon and now that's gonna be nerfed all to hell.
2. This is good. The lightning DE thing is super cheap.

Ive got Lvl 3 hounds in oven but whatever. Lavaloonian only works like 30% of the time at TH10 anyway.

I was gonna run freeze spells as my first th10 project but I think I'm gonna do lvl4 drags now so we can pipe lvl5s into war cc's

Update tomorrow! The "Poison" DE spell looks very useful for frying cc troops. The "Earthquake" DE spell looks useless for anything other than damaging walls. I don't see its purpose.

Update tomorrow! The "Poison" DE spell looks very useful for frying cc troops. The "Earthquake" DE spell looks useless for anything other than damaging walls. I don't see its purpose.

Earthquake can take out max walls in multiple spots in a base. It is definitely not useless. In fact, I think poison and earthquake are too powerful. Haven't seen haste used in wars yet. No judgement there.

Back