• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Class of 1998 25th Reunion

Deacon923

Scooter Banks
Reaction score
Just got back home from Winston. Had a really nice time at the reunion party this evening. WFU knows how to put on a fun bash for alums. Was good to see PhDeac. Having a dram of the legendary OGBoards Four Roses Special Select to close out the evening. Hard to believe it's been 25 years. Go Deacs!

Didn’t wanna see the big game tomorrow?

The new reunion party set up is fantastic. Wake did it right. During the fireworks, someone’s plus one just randomly started asking me what’s so special about Wake. She went to Carnegie Mellon and she just couldn’t understand why so many of us would come back for our reunion. It’s hard to explain but whatever it is I hope today’s students feel it too.

I enjoyed tonight much more than five years ago. I could barely make it from one spot to another without running into someone I wanted to talk to. I even had some nice meaningful conversations with friends of friends I didn’t even know at Wake. One of them was a three year roommate of a friend. We looked at each other, looked at the name tags, and looked back at each other and said, “Nope. We’ve never met.” And just sat down and talked and had a great time.

Fantastic evening. I stayed until they shut it down.

Back