• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Classic Rock Song you NEVER want to hear again

That sucks. He was a good singer back in the day. Bickler went on to do the Real Men Of Genius stuff.

You must frequent a lot of 3rd weddings and myrtle beach shag clubs

years ago i did some bar tending at a place that had live music. had a variety of music styles (blues, classic rock, open mic among them). it's bad enough when good musicians play that song but when everyone that wants to play an open mic plays that song you want to jump out of a window.

A rare Tex sighting. I'm glad I clicked on this thread again. You guys going to make it out his way at all this season?

I hope so, but more likely in the spring for a basketball game as the fall is pretty busy. Mind if I/we stay at your house?

I hope so, but more likely in the spring for a basketball game as the fall is pretty busy. Mind if I/we stay at your house?

Of course not. You're more than welcome.

Agree with late Steve Miller. It's amazing how much better his rarely heard early stuff is.

That's just hard to listen to. Generaly agree, when SMB comes on a station I usually turn it. Waaay overplayed.

Back