• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson can talk the talk but can he walk the walk....

socaldeac

Reaction score
I will believe it when he signs his first 4 star commit. We rarely have if ever according to scout. This coupled with W will have me convinced we are going to be special.

I agree. Beating Alabama and Ohio State for recruits and winning 10-12 games a year will show me he knows what he's doing.

One thought one thread.

Of course, Bz hasn't had to show you dick, but the guy with multiple COY awards and championships still has to show you something.

i'm gonna start threads calling out socal, goolsby, and all the other morons who can't put these comments in someone else's thread

One thought one thread.

Of course, Bz hasn't had to show you dick, but the guy with multiple COY awards and championships still has to show you something.
#grobeout #buzzin #clawswaitandsee is an interesting stance and I'm not even sure it's one of a kind

What's the ratio of bad threads started by posters with fewer than 500 posts to the good? 100-1?

You want the coach who has been on the job for a few weeks to come in and do what Grobe couldn't do in more than a decade? I think we will get a 4 star, but not this year. It is going to take a full cycle to build relationships with the upper tier guys.

Can't wait for Wake to go 3-9 or 4-8 next year (as almost everyone expects) and for guys like SoCal to come out and say THIS IS AN AWFUL HIRE BRING GROBE BACK1111111

Last edited:
it says "soft verbal", which means he is looking elsewhere but is technically committed.

i know that most guys here don't really follow big time recruiting, but it doesn't really matter until their name is signed to the national letter of intent. They are up for grabs until that point.

Buzz can't talk the talk, nor can he walk the walk.

it says "soft verbal", which means he is looking elsewhere but is technically committed.

i know that most guys here don't really follow big time recruiting, but it doesn't really matter until their name is signed to the national letter of intent. They are up for grabs until that point.

Haas.

Yeah I figured that...didn't know if Rivals assessment of soft verbal was legit or not.

Back