• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson ESPN article

I hate to say this, but if Clawson is not successful, I tend to think it will be because of the limitations of the school, not because of his lack of ability.

Can't remember the last time I read an article as poorly written as that. When did Lenox retire?

Yeah, ungood. The start was pretty clever but terrible thereafter.

Also no way is this Clawson's biggest reclamation project. Fordham hadn't had a winning season in 11 years when he took over there. He's up against the toughest competition he's faced as a head coach at Wake, but that's also kind of obvious.

I didn't know he was the OC when Westbrook was a monster at Nova tho. That's pretty cool

I think that article had to be a cut and paste piece written over several days by a drunken writer.

Nonetheless, it was informative regarding Clawson.

I want to be optimistic about this season; but I am optimistic about future seasons. Wake needs to do whatever necessary to keep Clawson.

I wasn't particularly well written, but part of the problem I think is that the captions for the pictures looked like part of the article. Made it seem like it was lurching from present to past.

I thought it was a great article. Don't understand the complaints.

I thought it was a great article. Don't understand the complaints.

Wake grads had to learn how to write. The content is good, but it would be trashed in any freshman Writing class at Wake. Red marks everywhere. We can't help but notice.

2011_11_12_joepa.jpg

Back