• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson Is Intense But Funny Also

I was using funny as an adjective. One definition would be causing laughter. PM me if you need more help.

Jpi9CvA.gif

Clawson is definitely a smartass. I'm ok with it though

"If you come to Wake Forest you’ll punt more than anyone in the country.’” Clawson said. “I hope he doesn’t break the record.’’
Well, you sure coach like you want him to break it, Coach.

No laughing matter after two straight blow-out losses @ cheater hill and to cow college. :(

I hate to say it, but if he has 2-3 winning seasons here. I think he will be a very hot commodity. He would be winning on the field and winning the press conference. Schools like that.

I would say that after his first winning season he will be gone to the next job for bigger pay and less aggravation. Other schools know what an immense accomplishment that it at LOWF and will come calling. Or he will have become tired of our hassle and seek well paying asylum elsewhere.

I would say that after his first winning season he will be gone to the next job for bigger pay and less aggravation. Other schools know what an immense accomplishment that it at LOWF and will come calling. Or he will have become tired of our hassle and seek well paying asylum elsewhere.

This wouldn't be a bad scenario for us. Much better to bring in new energy on an upswing when there is talent on the roster than the other way around. We'd also get a nice buyout check rather than writing one.

Let's wait for Clawson to get halfway to bowl eligibility in a season before we start to worry about him moving up the coaching ladder

Has he? Has he really? Ask yourself that question

Back