• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson is the man in 2017!

IN. I’m going on the record that as long as we have Clawson, we will make a bowl every year.

Love that dude! Can't believe how he has those guys playing.

Wow so glad I saw that one ! One for the history books and I’ve been watching since ‘73.

I am speechless. What an offensive show by both teams. 6-3 with 2 games still to play. Clawson’s teams always progress with time but this is surreal offensively. Time to extend him. Claws-IN!

This was Clawson's best game at Wake. What a halftime speech! Congrats to all the staff for the HT adjustments. 40 fuck'n points in the second half! Shuts down a hot offense.

I am speechless. What an offensive show by both teams. 6-3 with 2 games still to play. Clawson’s teams always progress with time but this is surreal offensively. Time to extend him. Claws-IN!

6-4 if you're actually counting

Don't forget to mention the much-maligned Ruggiero in your accolades. He's the one who coaches the offense and called the plays. Or does the playcalling still suck?

Outscored them 40-5 in the second quarter, with the defense only giving up 3 points.

He challenged them to make it a historic game, and by gum, they did.

Don't forget to mention the much-maligned Ruggiero in your accolades. He's the one who coaches the offense and called the plays. Or does the playcalling still suck?

Loh, how can you go from the most negative poster on here to perhaps the most positive? It's crazy.

Good coaches have good players. He finally has some good players. The turnaround over the past few games has been amazing. I’ve never seen anything like it at WFU.

This was Clawson's best game at Wake. What a halftime speech! Congrats to all the staff for the HT adjustments. 40 fuck'n points in the second half! Shuts down a hot offense.

What in the world did he say?! So wish we could see a video of the locker room.

He told them they could make it a historic win.

Pre game I held that perspective because I thought a win against Cuse is a spring board to an 8 win or more season plus possible 2nd place finish in the Atlantic (must win next 2)

Get 8 wins this season and we can legitimately talk about 9+ wins next year. ND and Clemson at home.

Winnable road games at FSU, Louisville, and State. Francois will be eligible for the draft. I could see him going if he's healthy and can perform in workouts. Jackson will definitely be gone. Samuels graduates.

One thing that Coach Grobe always did really well was get wins against the Big 4, especially at home. The next two weeks are really important for Clawson to put a stamp on the season—could go 3-0 against North Carolina schools on the season, finish at 8-4, keep Duke out of a bowl, and give the Wolfpack a little heartburn. Not to mention really improving our bowl position along the way. Lots to play for.

Back