• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson Radio Show reminder

AlwaysaDeac

Reaction score
Clawson radio show is Wednesday nights at The Playground in Clemmons. Address is 6355 Jessie Lane. Forbes radio show here last winter pretty much came with a full house. Not near as many for Clawson which could be a factor of lesser competition of out of conference games. This place is a big bar with golf simulation games (bring your clubs if you like). They don’t have a kitchen so you have to bring your own food if you plan on eating there. They do sell drinks including coke. Easy place to get to and the show starts at 7pm. They have Wake players as guests and understand this week it will be #2 and #3 running backs who had career games this past week.

Clawson radio show is Wednesday nights at The Playground in Clemmons. Address is 6355 Jessie Lane. Forbes radio show here last winter pretty much came with a full house. Not near as many for Clawson which could be a factor of lesser competition of out of conference games. This place is a big bar with golf simulation games (bring your clubs if you like). They don’t have a kitchen so you have to bring your own food if you plan on eating there. They do sell drinks including coke. Easy place to get to and the show starts at 7pm. They have Wake players as guests and understand this week it will be #2 and #3 running backs who had career games this past week.
Thanks for the reminder. Just looked at godeacs.com and doesn't show yet. BTW I'm in SC so dependent on godeacs.

Are the players being compensated for being on the radio show? Because Stan always says " thanks to RTQ for players being here."

I think its cool to hear from them.

the RTQ account recently posted that they would be there, so I assumed it was connected

Don't love that we have to go out to Clemmons for the show. Went to Forbes show a few times last year. Place is fine but no kitchen stinks.

I also bet we generally pull more suburb/exburb fans from the West than the East in general. Could be totally wrong on that. I just think a ton of the old heads that go to this stuff come from Clemmons, Davie County, Bermuda Run, etc.

I also bet we generally pull more suburb/exburb fans from the West than the East in general. Could be totally wrong on that. I just think a ton of the old heads that go to this stuff come from Clemmons, Davie County, Bermuda Run, etc.
Represent! Western Forsyth/Eastern Davie is a hotbed of Wake fans recently.

I mean it's only 14 mins from campus - it's not like a trip to Greensboro or anything.
It's a nice shopping center. There's bike shop there, so you can pick up a new bike before the show.

The "Double J" wrecking crew!

jeff-jarrett-elias.gif

Last edited:
Back