• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson's Contract

Thank you. PM deacphan.

picard-facepalm.jpg

I do know it included an all you care to eat deal at Little Richards

Standard contract is 5 years... or so they say.

Sounds like no one really has a clue. U Conn's new HC had his details on ESPN post haste. I know, public state school....

We likely won't have any idea at all until the 990 for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2014 is posted, which I think is normally 7-8 months after the fiscal year actual ends. And that will only have a partial year's comp, which can only be extrapolated out at your own risk (especially with buyouts and / or signing bonuses potentially in play). So we won't have real firm idea until 7-8 months after June 30, 2015. So, yeah, I wouldn't be on the edge of your seat.

That'd be pathetic if we seriously didn't get the terms until we filed our taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That'd be pathetic if we seriously didn't get the terms until we filed our taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The only alternative is that someone leaks it, but the pool of people who know the details is probably pretty limited..senior AD folks (Wellman, Buddie, Casstevens), senior HR folks, Clawson, and Clawson's agent. Best shot of a leak is probably from HR or from his agent.

Back