• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson breaks thru

Yeah, I like Brownell okay, but the dude needs to recruit better. Purnell did a better job on the recruiting trail.

I must admit, I was really stoked for this one. With Clemp's son playing well at times and UNC looking like shit, I thought tonight could be the night. Oh well, 0-57 here they
come!

just turned on the game to see:

*Clemson missed free throw
*Clemson offensive rebound
*Clemson missed front end of one-and-one
*UNC guy jumps up to get rebound and lands out of bounds
*Clemson air ball

Next.

Will Clempsun get to 40?

Although admittedly there have been down years, including this year, Carolina has been good to great throughout that run, while Clempson has been known as a perennial conference doormat, at least before expansion (excluding this year's expansion.) Compare and contrast that fact with Buzz's road record over the last few years including his last years at CU, and you'll see that his teams have lost to some pretty bad competition during that stretch. While you can't call it quite the streak that Clempson has had because he has had a few wins in there, it's arguably a more telling trend. Discuss.

Although admittedly there have been down years, including this year, Carolina has been good to great throughout that run, while Clempson has been known as a perennial conference doormat, at least before expansion (excluding this year's expansion.) Compare and contrast that fact with Buzz's road record over the last few years including his last years at CU, and you'll see that his teams have lost to some pretty bad competition during that stretch. While you can't call it quite the streak that Clempson has had because he has had a few wins in there, it's arguably a more telling trend. Discuss.

Wake had an 18 game home winning streak against Clemson from '91 until '12 (thanks Bzzz). With the exception of six seasons ('97-'98, '08-'11), Clemson basically sucked while Wake was the third or fourth best program in the ACC over that same period.

Wake had an 18 game home winning streak against Clemson from '91 until '12 (thanks Bzzz). With the exception of six seasons ('97-'98, '08-'11), Clemson basically sucked while Wake was the third or fourth best program in the ACC over that same period.

crap, I had forgotten about that.

Yeah, I like Brownell okay, but the dude needs to recruit better. Purnell did a better job on the recruiting trail.

He's being held back by terrible facilities. I think he's a great coach, but he will probably get himself canned just in time for the new guy to enjoy the facility upgrades.

I've got so many douchebag Clemson friends that I'm actually kind of enjoying their futility against Carowhina

Back