• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson Game Time - 3:30 ABC

Slow-developing runs will never work against essentially an NFL d-line. Going all the way back to Grobe, I've NEVER understood why Wake coaches get so conservative on offense in these type games. WTH do you have to lose!?!

Throwing an interception produced better field position than punting the ball.

We look like a team that's played a bunch of crap teams at home all season. Which we have.

Well there’s always ba....soc...

We kick their ass academically.

I guess it’s time to think about trying to turn this embarrassing butt whipping into motivation.

Again.

The wife took the batteries out of the remote. I'm fucked too. I haven't got up to change the channel since the 80's.

good news is, we're not knocking ourselves out of contention for the Orange Bowl!

I just booked my flight and hotel in South Beach!

Clemsons got everything to prove. We are probably the best team they have faced all year. They are going to run up the score. Big time

Keep in mind last year, it didn't get to 14-0 until 13:16 in the 2nd. We lost 63-3. This could be even uglier.

At least other schools shouldn’t push as hard for Clawson now that we suck again.

Back