• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson Game Time - 3:30 ABC

Dabo still throwing deep up 35. If Lawrence remains in the game send all 11 at him and knock the shit out of him.

Actually both are true. He got worked and forced out of bounds. But if the ball had some air under it and was out in front Greene had a step - but the ball was under-thrown. I would have liked to see Greene come back and try to break up the interception and/or make the tackle right away... But he is a freshman - he'll get stronger and better!

...and it’s another Clemson touchdown.

My iPad predictive text easily completed that.

Actually both are true. He got worked and forced out of bounds. But if the ball had some air under it and was out in front Greene had a step - but the ball was under-thrown. I would have liked to see Greene come back and try to break up the interception and/or make the tackle right away... But he is a freshman - he'll get stronger and better!

Since he got pushed out of bounds, he couldn’t come back in and catch it or it would be a penalty. Greene got worked.

Lawrence appears to have been told by Dabo he is done for the afternoon. Disappointed. I'm not, but I don't know if it will make a difference.

Newman should be done too. Pointless for him to risk injury

play fucking football. i swear to god anytime my team was getting beat i made a oint of trying to kill someone on the other team. fucking hit somebody

Our punter is having a nice day. That's all I got.

Newman should not be playing much less running the ball

Back