• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson Game Time 3:30 Official

There are 3 slots:

- 2 at 3:30 (one ABC and one ESPN)
- 1 at 8 pm on ABC

The other games in the mix are ND/VT and Miami/FSU. Pretty confident that Clemson at WF will be the 3:30 ESPN game.

Does the 8pm slot always get College Gameday? If so I want the 8pm slot.

No. College Gameday will go to wherever the biggest game is even the game is not on ESPN or ABC. Not a lot of great options for October 6. Most likely is Texas v. OU. That appears to be the only game that will involve two ranked teams that day.

Good grief, can't we get them to bury this game to a noon start on ESPN3 so nobody sees it ?

We're not expected to beat Clemson anyways, so why not get to host Gameday out of it? Has Gameday ever been to Winston-Salem? Its good publicity on a Saturday morning, even if the night game is a drubbing.

Pretty bland schedule that weekend.
FSU at Miami
Auburn at Mississippi State (only ESPN game between currently ranked teams)
Alabama at Arkansas
Vandy at Georgia
Indiana at Ohio State
Notre Dame at Va Tech

Until our issues are fixed on defense, the LAST thing we need is an ass-raping by Clemson on national TV during prime time.

I don't see it being any worse than the ass raping we suffered this past weekend.

Gameday isn't coming here with us at 3-2 (at best) and getting obliterated by ND. Maybe another James Madison trip for them -- Fox is doing a ton of pregame for OU-Texas so they might steer clear of that one.

Only way I think we get the 8 PM game is if Miami loses to UNC and ND loses to Stanford, think we're pretty clearly third in the pecking order there since FSU-Miami is at least a name-brand matchup

Last edited:
Gameday isn't coming here with us at 3-2 (at best) and getting obliterated by ND. Maybe another James Madison trip for them -- Fox is doing a ton of pregame for OU-Texas so they might steer clear of that one.

Only way I think we get the 8 PM game is if Miami loses to UNC and ND loses to Stanford, think we're pretty clearly third in the pecking order there since FSU-Miami is at least a name-brand matchup

OU-Texas is on Fox.

Right, referring to Pilchard talking about Gameday going there. They do go to non-ABC/ESPN games occasionally (Michigan-ND Week 1 for example)

ESPN will do Gameday at game sites where either Fox or CBS is televising the game.

Yeah. Sometimes Kirk will do Gameday and immediately fly out to go do the ABC 8:00 game.

Even we look better than FSU at this point. Wake>FSU and Clemson>Miami
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Until our issues are fixed on defense, the LAST thing we need is an ass-raping by Clemson on national TV during prime time.

Why not go ahead and display our superb ability to take one in the ass on national television one more time. :plos:

We're not expected to beat Clemson anyways, so why not get to host Gameday out of it? Has Gameday ever been to Winston-Salem? Its good publicity on a Saturday morning, even if the night game is a drubbing.

Agreed but I don't know if I want the folks at Gameday to have 15 or 20 students in the background showcasing the football program/school. I mean isn't that too early for students and fans to come out. All kidding aside, I would kill for Gameday to come to Winston just once.

Back