• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson losing to South Carolina (and any other games)

Is Tajh Boyd the next Clemson QB to follow a solid year with a turrible one (see Parker, Kyle; Harper, Cullen)? Seems headed in that direction

also, Baylor has put up (make it 66), with Griffin leaving in the first half with an apparent concussion.

Baylor scores 'em in a hurry and TT gives them up in a hurry.

Last edited:
Is Tajh Boyd the next Clemson QB to follow a solid year with a turrible one (see Parker, Kyle; Harper, Cullen)? Seems headed in that direction

South Carolina's D has really put the hurt on him tonight. They've looked awesome.

I'd say yes if he didn't have Watkins. Boyd has little to no accuracy and makes bad decisions but he can just throw the ball near Watkins and its a catch.

My Noles had a very underachieving season and was probably biggest bust in cfb this year however, last night in the Swamp was one of my finer moments as a NOLE. Amazing how a victory over your rival will cure!

Back