• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson Tailgate - BLACKOUT!

DirktheDeac just wants to go watch his Detroit Tigers! Go Tigers!!

I'll hit GK at... some point. Will probably take this afternoon and tomorrow off work as I've picked up a cold and Baptist is stealing all mah sick days.

Anyone know when Senior Services lot opens for students? Where are those who are arriving early but don't have parking passes parking? (jesus, what a sentence)

A shot of the ESPN bus parked in front of Pruitt Football Center on Wednesday afternoon.

i-7KqG2NV-XL.jpg

I absolutely love this time of year. The leaves are changing, the air is crisp, the smoker's going and a frosty beverage in hand. All on a Thursday morning. What a life.

I absolutely love this time of year. The leaves are changing, the air is crisp, the smoker's going and a frosty beverage in hand. All on a Thursday morning. What a life.

Finally cracked open a beer you pussy?

what's the parking situation like? could I just... drive in and park next to GK? I'm guessing no.

wonder when joel starts charging.

Nobody likes a bragger.

what's the parking situation like? could I just... drive in and park next to GK? I'm guessing no.

wonder when joel starts charging.

I was wondering the same. Might take a drive by and see if I can get in the blue lot without a pass if I'm early enough.

I was wondering the same. Might take a drive by and see if I can get in the blue lot without a pass if I'm early enough.

Don't waste your time. Starting at 9 there wasn't a single space left in the blue lot.

Hmm. I'd probably head over about 2. Wonder if you could just park in an empty spot and stay?

Don't waste your time. Starting at 9 there wasn't a single space left in the blue lot.

The blue lot is HUGE...are there seriously not any spots over near where we used to tailgate in the blue lot?

Edit: Noted, I think they are parking some students over there now based on the shuttle bus station on that side of the lot.

Back