• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson tickets

There should be a special forum for Wake boards posters only where ticket sales can occur between Deac fans. Only posters who have reached certain posting levels or tenure could be permitted. It isn't really a problem for most games but it will be a bummer to see orange in the crowd midfield on the home sideline, orange in the wake tailgate lot etc etc.

agree 100%

That’s why I joined this forum... hoping to sell my ticket to a fellow Wake fan. (I’ve been a season ticket holder since 2002, just not a forum poster.) Alas, no taker, even at less than half the $80 face value. (No one wants/needs a single ticket.)

Y’all cheer more loudly in my absence! Go Deacs!!!

Wake Fan needing 2 tix and parking pass. Was going to have to work, but thankfully I am off! Please PM if you can help!

Still in need of parking pass. Yellow lot pass not available due to Fair.

Is the entire Joel lot (which I thought was the Yellow Lot) closed because of the fair? Normally that is $20 day of game parking.

There should be a special forum for Wake boards posters only where ticket sales can occur between Deac fans. Only posters who have reached certain posting levels or tenure could be permitted. It isn't really a problem for most games but it will be a bummer to see orange in the crowd midfield on the home sideline, orange in the wake tailgate lot etc etc.

I'm a Deacon fan and I bought tickets from a fellow Deacon fan here... Unfortunately, both my daughters went to Clempson so they will have on orange, along with my wife and my daughter's fiance. I apologize in advance. If you see us in the blue lot come by and give me some Deacon support... I'll do my best to cheer enough to drown them out... (if I have anything to cheer about)

I just bought two chairback seats in section 4 for some friends. So some decent ones still available.

No parking passes--was told to park at coliseum for 20 bucks. I imagine non-pass parking is going to be a mess. Better go early.

Is the entire Joel lot (which I thought was the Yellow Lot) closed because of the fair? Normally that is $20 day of game parking.

Joel lot is not closed but expecting it to fill early with a sea of Orange.

Have 2 in the tower if any Wake fan wants to upgrade. Will be tailgating by about 12:00 so can meet in gold or red lot. Wake fans, offer only. Offer can be Pitt or Syracuse tickets as well, as I have a bigger crew coming to those. (Why doesn’t Wake have a season ticket holder exchange?)

I will welch if an orange shirt or Charlie Whitehurst shows up to claim. Also have 4 Hill tickets for free (same conditions apply, unless Clipboard Jesus has three Wake kids with him).

Last edited:
I have 5 in section 10 and will be there around 1. Trying to sell to Wake fans!

Have 2 in the tower if any Wake fan wants to upgrade. Will be tailgating by about 12:00 so can meet in gold or red lot. Wake fans, offer only. Offer can be Pitt or Syracuse tickets as well, as I have a bigger crew coming to those. (Why doesn’t Wake have a season ticket holder exchange?)

I will welch if an orange shirt or Charlie Whitehurst shows up to claim. Also have 4 Hill tickets for free (same conditions apply, unless Clipboard Jesus has three Wake kids with him).

Charlie Whitehurst will be in town?!

Back