• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson v GaTech Thursday night

forensicdeac

Reaction score
Clemson is shutting down school (classes and offices) at 2:30 tomorrow to accommodate the Thursday night game. Can anyone imagine that ever happening at Wake? Shoot, we barely open up the parking lots early enough for a good tailgate on a Saturday!

Clemson is shutting down school (classes and offices) at 2:30 tomorrow to accommodate the Thursday night game. Can anyone imagine that ever happening at Wake? Shoot, we barely open up the parking lots early enough for a good tailgate on a Saturday!

I remember I had an astronomy lab during a Thursday night game and the professor would not let us show up during another night's lab. A couple girls cried and he caved finally thank goodness. So yeah that'd be the difference between Wake and Clemson. Fucking Charnock, that guy was such a douche. He made us make it up on Friday night. He showed up personally and kept us an extra two hour and a half.

Georgia Tech should just open up an extension campus in western SC as badly as we own Clemson, both historically and in recent times.

That being said, Clemson might be good enough to win anyways. Might be.

While I enjoy talking shit about Clemson as much as anyone, and I grew up a tech fan, tech hardly owns them. Lost 2 of the last three. 7-6 this century. Yes tech won a few consecutive games - a few years ago.

I think clempson wins big. 38-17.

First Thursday game Clemson has hosted in a while. For years the school has not allowed them to host one due to the "stress" they imagined it would put on the students. That's of course BS but strange to see them go from that to shutting the school down. Clemson rolls

If a tree falls in a Clemson classroom, does it make a sound?

I'm trying to remember what FSU did when I was in college for Thursday night games. I know we had one against Clemson that was during fall break, so everything was already shut down. I can't remember if there were any others though. For parking and logistics purposes, they really would have to shut down, especially because a lot classes and offices are in University Center, which surrounds (literally) the stadium.

Cue Fusiondad to enlighten everyone on how a Wake degree is overrated and a Clemson degree underrated

Clemson has to let class out so everyone can get in from the fields

I know we like to bag on Wake at every opportunity, but this move is parking-related. It's to Wake's credit that we'd never have to close campus for a Thursday game, even if we were a football powerhouse.

Hoping GT wins tonight, but expecting Clemson

Georgia Tech should just open up an extension campus in western SC as badly as we own Clemson, both historically and in recent times.

That being said, Clemson might be good enough to win anyways. Might be.

Is that what your AD is doing over there?

While I enjoy talking shit about Clemson as much as anyone, and I grew up a tech fan, tech hardly owns them. Lost 2 of the last three. 7-6 this century. Yes tech won a few consecutive games - a few years ago.

I think clempson wins big. 38-17.

I think Tech is one game over .500 against Clemson since joining the ACC.

10,000 people outside the stadium now. They are watching bus practice. Some dude in a VW bus driving around the stadium, letting people off in front of the hill entrance. Crowd going wild.

I had no idea that Vad Lee is Dominique Sutton's brother. Wow.

h0E7656A4

Back