• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

clinical depression

Find your butterfly at the edge of the cave.
poor-little-feller.jpg

It's back. Along with some CPTSD. Most likely refractory to treatment this time. Tricyclics, SSRIs, SNRIs...nothing is gonna help me get through this basketball season I'm afraid.

Some Miami sun on December 30th will cheer us all up

Man, sucking at basketball really does bring out the crazies. Welcome back!

Welcome to the boards, Jerry Braswell!

They got a portrait of Van Gogh
On the Wikipedia page
For Clinical Depression
Well, it helps to describe it
Yeah, it helps to describe it

i haven't been this sad since i found out that my high school girlfriend banged 3 assholes during my first month as an undergrad while we were supposedly still dating. 13 years have passed and nothing comes remotely close. go deacs.

Sorry bub, but sounds like your ex g/f was the Deac Freak...ooofff. That sucks man, but better to find out within the month and not 6-12 months later.

However, I don't think it's THAT bad...this was going to be a transition year. We're seeing clinical insanity at times from Manning, who's repeating things over and over to his team's detriment, but nothing to be too depressed about when Hoard, Zeke and company will help us all forget this season come next year this time.

Oh jeez, didn't even notice the date of the OP!! Hahaha okay, think I'm going crazy from all the swirling misery, but I kinda like it. Gives us something to gnash our teeth over and commiserate together so we can achieve total acceptance. Hopefully though that doesn't slip into total and utter apathy like during the Bzzdumpster Fire Era.

I am definitely in the apathy stage. I just don't give a shit anymore. I guess it will really be bad if I find myself pulling for Carolina or Duke.

Back