• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clint Trickett fumble Video

ctdeac13

Reaction score
Can anybody find video of the Clint Trickett fumble from yesterday? I have a friend who is abroad who wants to see it and neither of us can find it. thanks for the help.

Also can we just talk about how nasty a hit that was.

As another board member informed me yesterday, ESPN3 has a replay of the entire game.

Justin Jackson brought the lumber on that play. Hard to tell what our biggest hit was yesterday--could have been that one, could have been the play when Olsen stepped up and drilled the tailback running up the middle. My vote would have to go to Quarles on the hit that knocked Thompson out of the game.

Justin Jackson brought the lumber on that play. Hard to tell what our biggest hit was yesterday--could have been that one, could have been the play when Olsen stepped up and drilled the tailback running up the middle. My vote would have to go to Quarles on the hit that knocked Thompson out of the game.

The one on Clint Trickett was huge, but it has to go to Cyhl.

As another board member informed me yesterday, ESPN3 has a replay of the entire game.

I'm guessing his friend who is abroad doesn't have access to ESPN3.

Have your friend connect via VPN and then ESPN3 should work. Biggest issue would be speed of connection.

He is at the Wake house in London and the internet sucks. We can barely skype and he can't even load the main page for ESPN. I doubt that ESPN3 will work.

He is also one of the deacons and he told me that they ruined the Deacon head yesterday with the parachuting incident. There were only 3 heads before that and now there are 2 that 6 or 7 Deacons have to share. They had to smush the hat and cut out the eyes so the guy could see. Hopefully they order a new one but at $10g a piece those heads aren't something you just buy on a whim.

10,000 dollars for the head of a mascot? damn.

pretty sure when you break someone's back, you win for hit of the game.

Yeah its pretty ridiculous. Since they are custom made by hand I guess that's why there are so expensive. 10g still seems pricey but I can understand a couple of thousand. My friend was always super protective of the head when he had it since if anything happens to it while it is in his possession he is responsible for paying for a new one.

He went to an event at a local elementary school and the kids started punching him in the head. The parents sat there laughing and didn't stop the kids so he left the room and told the lady in charge that they either had to leave the head alone or he was leaving. He was pretty pissed about that.

Yeah its pretty ridiculous. Since they are custom made by hand I guess that's why there are so expensive. 10g still seems pricey but I can understand a couple of thousand. My friend was always super protective of the head when he had it since if anything happens to it while it is in his possession he is responsible for paying for a new one.

He went to an event at a local elementary school and the kids started punching him in the head. The parents sat there laughing and didn't stop the kids so he left the room and told the lady in charge that they either had to leave the head alone or he was leaving. He was pretty pissed about that.

I find it hard to believe that the school hands college kids a one-of-a-kind $10K mascot head and makes them responsible for any repair/replacement cost. Surely the things are insured?

He is also one of the deacons and he told me that they ruined the Deacon head yesterday with the parachuting incident. There were only 3 heads before that and now there are 2 that 6 or 7 Deacons have to share. They had to smush the hat and cut out the eyes so the guy could see. Hopefully they order a new one but at $10g a piece those heads aren't something you just buy on a whim.

Not worth it AT ALL. :eek:

$10K? We have an art dept don't we? There's no way this should cost more than $500. Let's create a costuming class and start churning these puppies out every semester.

I find it hard to believe that the school hands college kids a one-of-a-kind $10K mascot head and makes them responsible for any repair/replacement cost. Surely the things are insured?

Racer that is what I have been told. It does seem ridiculous to make them liable but if you think about it makes sense to tell them they are liable. If they weren't liable somebody could "steal" a head and they just keep it for themselves.

Back