• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clinton Defeat Myths Debunked

Funny how rj and his merry band of wake and bakes are silent on this thread

I came to read something but instead all I got was four url's to something called "naked capitalism."

So I left. :noidea:

same here...looked like it was made in Moon's basement.

prediction is Libs will be #undeterred and narrative will chug full steam ahead into the abyss of elitism.

Only one of the most important financial blogs out there.

Moonz posts links? Shrug

Sarcasm and troll bait aside, what are your thoughts on the links? There are a lot of good points made, at least from my vantage point (some I would like to see substantiated a lot better, too) but I doubt you'll get a response from any of the true believers on here.

Last edited:
I scanned the links. Interesting but--

IMO Clinton lost because her negatives are/were monumental.
Dems need to sever all ties to all things Clinton.

Trump may crash hard. Dems can recover.

She's going to run again in 2020.

The best part for all of America is that Hillary Clinton lost. Period. Exclamation mark. and we can get some decent conservative supreme court judges in who will read and interpret the constitution. Plus we can get some of these federal judgeships filled by conservative judges who will also read the constitution and not put their politics into the rulings.

Back