• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clinton Film Cancelled

I thought this was already released

sex-lies-and-the-president-1998.jpg

Turns out the Clinton camp killed it not the Republicans. Interesting.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/01/b...maker-blames-pressure-from-clintons.html?_r=0

Once again Wrongor is WRONG. I doubt he'd admit it. Here's what the producer ACTUALLY said:

" In the article Ferguson lamented that "nobody, and I mean nobody, was interested in helping me make this film. Not Democrats, not Republicans — and certainly nobody who works with the Clintons, wants access to the Clintons or dreams of a position in a Hillary Clinton administration."

Of course Wrongor won't say he intentionally misled the board with a false assertion.

Of course Wrongor won't say he intentionally misled the board with a false assertion.

LOL. The story here is that Democrats wanted the film killed.

After the project was officially revealed to the public, Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus sent a letter to CNN threatening to boycott the network's 2016 presidential debates if it went forward with the documentary.
This didn't surprise Ferguson. "What did surprise me was that, quietly and privately, prominent Democrats made it known both to CNN and to me that they weren't delighted with the film, either," he wrote.

Once again Wrongor is WRONG. I doubt he'd admit it. Here's what the producer ACTUALLY said:

" In the article Ferguson lamented that "nobody, and I mean nobody, was interested in helping me make this film. Not Democrats, not Republicans — and certainly nobody who works with the Clintons, wants access to the Clintons or dreams of a position in a Hillary Clinton administration."

Breaking my fast to say you are an idiot. Everyone knows the pubs didn't want it. What is surprising is that the Dems didn't either. I make no value judgement other than I am surprised.

This is why not one should quote RJs idiotic responses to me. I honestly do not want to read them. Help me racer. Don't work against me.

Last edited:
If the film showed Hillary in a bad light or even modestly bad, the Pubs would love to have the movie made to keep her from winning in 2016.

Hell they would help fund it.

WRONG again.

My wife & I went to see Hal Holbrook's "Mark Twain Tonight" performance at the Carolina Theater in Greensboro Saturday night. Had to park over on Elm Street and walk across a couple of parking lots to get to the theater. Saw an interesting bumper sticker that read: "I'm Ready for Hillary".

If she decides to run, she will win handily. And if Bill Clinton could run again, he would win by a landslide. That's the difference between two people who are trying to make government work for everyone and a political party that is desperately hoping that government will fail.

(By the way, the 88-year old Hal Holbrook was fantastic. We had front row seats in the "pit" right in front of the stage. Wonderful performance by a master.)

I thought you hated the Clintons.

You have changed your tune. I know that you have said the DLC is one of the worst things to ever happen to this nation.

Back