• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CMM 3-34 three pointers in ACC games

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
He will start at shooting guard next year. Overton is not an ACC player. We whiffed on all of our shooting guards targets in recruiting. Bzz is leaving behind a complete mess. If Green doesn't come back healthy, we won't have a center either ( Thomas is a power forward ). The program is in the worst shape it's been in since Bob Staak's first two years. Wellman had better fire Bzz and hire a good replacement or we could suck for years to come.

We won't be good next year regardless of the coach. No shooting. No rebounding. No size. We need some transfers and to hit a home run in the 2015 recruiting class if the 2016 class wants to ever really accomplish anything.

I thought CMM was supposed to be the savior of our program. Didn't we hear that somewhere?

Bzz can't shoot the ball for him. I'll bet we read that quote tomorrow.

Didn't Childress predict CMM as an early entry to the league?

This team could be OK if they could dictate the tempo. They are actually very good in transition. The problem is they need to rebound to dictate the tempo. A coaching change and a change in style could turn this team around pretty quickly.

It's a strange thing. Codi is coached by two assistant coaches who made threes with relative ease under pressure. I remember Chill's famous quote his freshman year after missing a few shots while running up the court past Odom. It was something to the effect, "don't take me out coach, I'm just getting hot." And he always would. I think the problem is 90% mental in Codi's case. That's way harder to fix than a mechanical thing. I'm betting he makes a lot of threes in practice.

Back