• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CMM

BudatWake

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Does anyone else think that CMM has benefited greatly by having Randolph on the staff? I am beginning to see a little of that Randolph swagger in CMM.:eek:

Spot on. Chill has worked with CMM to successfully make him more aggressive in his approach to the game. Specifically, Chill told him that while CMM would never be the shooter that he was, CMM has body strength that Chill never had and that he should use it to its full advantage.

I hope it is Chill's coaching. He is really looking like a star.

Hit two clutch FTs at the end...killer instinct and disposition especially considering he's not a great FT shooter. If he works hard on his FT skills, he can knock his pts/game up 3-4.

Hit two clutch FTs at the end...killer instinct and disposition especially considering he's not a great FT shooter. If he works hard on his FT skills, he can knock his pts/game up 3-4.

I was worried.

Back