• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CMM

Look-at-Me.jpg

He's a kid and you relentlesy talk shit about him. I guess it makes you feel good about yourself. I hope in real life you are not a piece of shit like your board persona.

What does this thread accomplish that quoting and agreeing with every anti-codi post in the game thread not accomplish?

What does this thread accomplish that quoting and agreeing with every anti-codi post in the game thread not accomplish?

Nothing at all. Just more "look at me...weeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Please graduate yesterday

Look man, he hasn't played well and has been a disappointment with his play but he is still a Deac. He is from all accounts a fine young man who has represented Wake off the court with class and is a credit to our University, grow up or shut up

Jeez, let's flush this turd already

Yes, CMM has played poorly. He was never a great shooter, and his foot injury has limited his quickness and ability to get to the basket (which was his game) and to play defense.

You can tell he is upset and suffering as the year has slipped away. Lost on me why anyone would feel the need to pile on the kid.

for fuck's sake stop starting these bullshit threads 22. we know what you think and don't need the constant pestering and annoyance. we are all watching the same product on the floor...enough and back away from the damn keyboard.

generally, i am surprised and disheartened of how this team fell apart with CMM's return. i thought it would have moved us to the next level (middle or above in ACC).

I like and appreciate CMM because he's a Demon Deacon. The same can be said for Danny Manning.

It's not really the unpopular opinion.

I would say that he definitely violates the "don't be an asshole" rule.

Back