• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CMM's Shot

What does CMM have to do with knees? Besides having two of them.

Shit, I was fixating on the early reports that it was his knee that was injured, not his ankle. My point was that there is a chance he was still off, esp given how fast he returned.

Shit, I was fixating on the early reports that it was his knee that was injured, not his ankle. My point was that there is a chance he was still off, esp given how fast he returned.
In his first game back from the ankle injury at State, he had 15 points and 7 assists. The ankle excuse almost a month later is so damn lame but so typical of [Redacted].

Get him a new coach and he'll be fine. Think his head is in a better place than Devin's. With a new coach I wouldn't be shocked to see him turn in to a leader. This does bring me to the point, do we think Shelton starts pg? Or his Shelton coming off the bench

The lineup next year (sans departures) will be: Shelton, CMM, Cav, Moto, Devin.

McClinton may dethrone one of Cav/Moto. We really need Cav to work on his three-point shooting because we are just devoid of shooting talent.

The lineup next year (sans departures) will be: Shelton, CMM, Cav, Moto, Devin.

McClinton may dethrone one of Cav/Moto. We really need Cav to work on his three-point shooting because we are just devoid of shooting talent.

Okay good that's what I was hoping. I'm giddy about Shelton not having to be exposed to buzz. Really love his game.

Hoping he comes back strong after his ACL injury.

Actually, all three of our guys need to come back strong. Would be nice to get some minutes out of Green as well.

Back