• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN OP ED: Mueller’s report looks bad for Obama

What exactly is “deranged” about the takes on Donald? Seems pretty rational and controlled given the overwhelming evidence we have in support of Donald being an incompetent asshat.

Ban Moonz for posting a CNN opinion piece? TDS in full swing.

The difference between me and most of them is I read it all

I hear both sides and I then draw my conclusions

I think they’re going to be surprised when the see what really happened here

Minus the time you posted an article from a website posting white supremacy conspiracies and admitted you in fact hadn’t read it?

Or is that another Moonz?

Minus the time you posted an article from a website posting white supremacy conspiracies and admitted you in fact hadn’t read it?

Or is that another Moonz?

First of all not a white supremacist site

And not evidently a white nationalist site

What’s your point?

Are you smearing or more likely subtly professionally threatening me?

You seem very angry to me

Tick tock:

During an interview with Fox News’s Chris Wallace, Woodward said Sunday that the FBI and CIA’s reliance on the Steele dossier “needs to be investigated” now that the Mueller reported has undercut many of the salacious document’s claims.

“What I found out recently, which was really quite surprising, the dossier, which really has got a lot of garbage in it and Mueller found that to be the case, early in building the intelligence community assessment on Russian interference, in an early draft, they actually put the dossier on page two in kind of a breakout box.”

“I think it was the CIA pushing this. Real intelligence experts looked at this and said no, this is not intelligence, this is garbage and they took it out,” said Woodward.

“But in this process, the idea that they would include something like that in one of the great stellar intelligence assessments, as Mueller also found out, is highly questionable.”

“Needs to be investigated.”

Well you apologized for posting it and said you didn’t read it. And the author has posted white supremacist articles.

And don’t flatter yourself. I don’t like anyone advocating fascist and authoritarian positions.

And not sure what was professional about my post. But I’m sure if you wanted I could find some posts you’ve made advocating some white supremacy articles and share them with the GA bar. Just let me know bro since you brought it up.

Last edited:
And not sure what was professional about my post. But I’m sure if you wanted I could find some posts you’ve made advocating some white supremacy articles and share them with the GA bar. Just let me know bro since you brought it up.

See that’s what I mean

A threat against me and my livelihood

Keep it up

Hey I don’t know the dude

He seems to know a little about me

Can’t be too careful these days....

Posting white supremacist propaganda is more threatening that saying someone posted it. Pretty sick to be so flippant about it.

Posting white supremacist propaganda is more threatening that saying someone posted it. Pretty sick to be so flippant about it.

Yea.

And a site posting white supremacist shit is either a) irresponsible and shouldn’t be taken credibly or b) promotes white supremacy.

Either way, it’s bad.

Back