• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN producer says Russia Narrative is Bullshit

Thanks for an entertaining thread. CNN has basically turned into disinfotainment for left-libs. Too bad. Mainstream media became increasingly left wing after Vietnam and Watergate. Fox and Breitbart came along later and were designed from the beginning to be counterweights and correctives to the left/liberal bias that was coming increasingly to dominate the national media.

Do not ever include Breitbart and CNN in the same sentence again when comparing media outlets. It's just completely disingenuous and cuts your point immediately.

So doofus doesn't take an L

Why in the world would I take the L?

Trump is an idiot. CNN fucked up with the Russia statement by the producer. I think reasonable minds can disagree on how CNN is handling an unqualified maniac running the country. Quite frankly I am much, much more concerned about what the maniac in office is doing than how CNN is handling him.

I agree with Louis too, media has become a money making machine. Contrary to what the buffoon in the office says, that doesn't make it "fake news" and give him grounds to not allow them to adequately do their job because he has no other way to manage the message coming out of his cabinet(I'm not just talking about CNN, I'm talking about legitimate print media that has been mentioned in this thread as well).

Not just him, mind you. I hope we all live 100 healthy, wonderful, rewarding and enriching years. I didn't mean to limit those good tiding to 27. Look at Millhouse. He's almost 2/3's of the way there.

And his knowledge of the American left/lib media extends to a version of CNN we don't get here while also not having seen Fox News since 9/11.

Yeah, amazing how he knows what CNN is putting out there despite not having seen it in 16 years.

Not just him, mind you. I hope we all live 100 healthy, wonderful, rewarding and enriching years. I didn't mean to limit those good tiding to 27. Look at Millhouse. He's almost 2/3's of the way there.

Milhouse is The Man! He can cut thru the bullshit as well or better than anyone on the boards. He has even done it to me a few times....and I deserved it. I've come to really appreciate his unique posting style. The boards need more posters like Milhouse.

Milhouse is The Man! He can cut thru the bullshit as well or better than anyone on the boards. He has even done it to me a few times....and I deserved it. I've come to really appreciate his unique posting style. The boards need more posters like Milhouse.

I actually agree with this post but...

ac67120ba4a74bc4fb59a3c9683bfaa61937182b125391bc1fd520bbed33270a.jpg

This is our President guys, all Americans should be embarrassed -- but keep focusing on CNN:

He basically says that everything you say is bullshit.

There a five to eight great posters here.

Do not ever include Breitbart and CNN in the same sentence again when comparing media outlets. It's just completely disingenuous and cuts your point immediately.

No, it doesn't. On the other hand your post makes it obvious to everyone that you are entirely ruled by your silly prejudices, and that you are unable to overcome them even to the slightest degree. Good luck.

If you were assigning failing grades to cnn at say a 55, breitbart turned in their assignments with no questions answered and the test covered in shit.

Back