• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coach Buzz: Describe Your feelings in 10 words or less

I am mid 40's with very hectic life - between stressful job and an extremely active family. At this point in my life, it takes some effort to go to a game (or even watch a full game on TV). Call me a fair-weather fan if you like, but I am becoming completely apathetic about WFU basketball and I am getting that way about football (especially if Grobe punts again on 4th and 7, down 22 in the 3rd quarter from across mid-field). So if you asked me to use a few words to describe how I feel about WFU sports, I would have to say:

I sincerly miss the feeling of living and dying on every possession and snap. Hurry back.

Feel similarly. Hard enough keeping up with basketball during corporate financial reporting year end when I am slammed.

He makes me forget about Lobo for a while.

Enraged by clapping
Doltish grin festers program
Putrification

Only reasons to go to Winston: biscuitville, little Richards, tj's

Complete lost interest in Wake Forest basketball

I have my best season ticket seats ever, this year. Gonna be so close to the dumpster fire I might stay tan this winter.

Back